Skin burns and blisters are common injuries that can happen when your skin comes in contact with heat, electricity, chemicals, or friction. They can cause pain, swelling, redness, and fluid-filled bumps on your skin. They can also increase your risk of infection and scarring.
Degrees of Burns
The severity of skin burns and blisters depends on the depth, size, and location of the injury. There are four degrees of skin burns:
- First-degree burns affect only the outer layer of the skin (epidermis) and cause mild pain and redness.
- Second-degree burns affect both the outer and the middle layer of the skin (dermis) and cause severe pain, redness, and blisters.
- Third-degree burns affect all layers of the skin and underlying tissues and cause white or blackened skin, numbness, and loss of sensation.
- Fourth-degree burns affect all layers of the skin, underlying tissues, bones, and muscles and cause charred skin, exposed bones, and nerve damage.
The first step to treat skin burns and blisters is to stop the burning process by removing the source of heat or chemical and cooling the affected area with cold water or a wet cloth. You should also remove any clothing or jewelry that may constrict the blood flow or stick to the wound. You should not pop or break the blisters or apply butter, oil, or ice to the wound.
The next step is to apply a natural first aid kit to your skin burns and blisters. The products in the Clearikon Natural First Aid Kit contain high-quality, natural ingredients that can help to disinfect and heal your wound, limit bacterial growth, and promote skin healing.
You should always consult your doctor about severe burns as soon as possible.
About The Clearikon Natural First Aid Kit
The Clearikon Natural First Aid Kit consists of two products that work together to treat your skin burns and blisters: Topical Green™ and ClearSpray Disinfectant™.
To use the Clearikon Natural First Aid Kit for your skin burns and blisters, you simply need to follow these steps:
- Rinse your wound with cool water and pat it dry.
- Spray ClearSpray Disinfectant™ on the affected area and let it air dry.
- Spread a thin layer of Topical Green™ on a band aid and apply on the affected area.
- Cover your wound with a sterile bandage or gauze if needed.
- Repeat this process each day or as needed until your wound heals.
You can also use the Clearikon Natural First Aid Kit for other skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and more. It is safe and effective for all skin types and ages.
Research and Reviews
The ingredients used in our products are based on extensive research and peer-reviewed scientific publications that represent a ground-breaking advancement in innovative skin care. You can find out more below:
See The Results Yourself
Don’t let skin burns and blisters ruin your day. Try the Clearikon Ten Pack Natural First Aid Kit today and see the difference for yourself!